Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Speaking of spoilt little sausages...

IN LOVING MEMORY OF PUPPY MONSTER - LOVED BY ALL - SADLY MISSED

It's been hard for me to blog this one, but it's been a few weeks now since our sweet Beauzy went missing.  So I guess that's it - he had a long and very priviliged life since we adopted him in 1998 at 6 months old and then Mik's parents adopted him in 2005 when we moved to Belgium.  I spent a lot of time grieving the loss in 2005 and 2006 and 2007 and as the years went on it ebbed.  Now he has gone for good and he will be sadly missed by more than just me.  Love you my little puppy monster - bon voyage.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely little doglet, he was. His sharp eyes and penetrating bark made him a great custodian at 'Forget Me Not' cottage in New Plymouth.

    He kept Gilbert Street, Bell Block and Eltham on their toes not to mention Cleopatra and Picasso the two hungry cats.

    ReplyDelete